http://youtu.be/8pcimj3Sbz0
Our new year’s resolution | 我們的新年新希望呢 |
My new year’s resolution is… | 我的新年新希望是… |
This year, my resolution- | 我今年的目標- |
So my new year’s resolution- | 我的新年計畫是- |
This year- | 今年我要- |
This year- | 今年我要- |
This year- | 今年我要- |
This year? | 今年的新希望? |
I am gonna eat healthy. | 我要吃健康食物 |
Flaccid…what the… | 低脂…什麼鬼啊 |
Five cheeseburgers, please! | 5個起司漢堡! |
I am gonna drink less. | 我要少喝點酒 |
Can I buy you a drink? | 可以請妳喝一杯嗎? |
No, thank you. | 不用了 謝謝 |
Can I buy you a drink? | 可以請妳喝一杯嗎? |
Alright… | 天啊… |
I am gonna get a pet. | 我要養寵物 |
Doggie!!! | 狗狗!!!!! |
Why…(crying) | 不……… |
Fishieeee!!! | 小魚兒!!!!! |
Bye bye…(crying) | 永別了………(哭) |
I am gonna study more. | 我要認真讀書 |
Let’s do this! | 來吧! |
I am gonna be more patient. | 我要更有耐心 |
Oh look, a dime! | 看! 一毛錢耶 |
My lucky day. | 我好幸運喔 |
Yeah, but you know, I was reading a Sinoki, Thomas cars, right? The ones that drive themselves… | 噢對 我那天看了湯姆的車 他們說要自己開車去… |
Gosh, this little thing is…a stinker. | 喔還真難撿 |
I am gonna spend more time with my family. | 我要多陪伴家人 |
Hi, mum~ | 媽咪~ |
-When are you getting marry? -Bye, mum! | -妳什麼時候才要結婚? -我先閃啦 |
God! | …?! |
Little stinker right there, but I almost got this guy. Hold on. Bear with me a second. | 這毛錢也太固執 快拿起來了 再等一下 |
We’re gonna learn how to bake! | 我們要學烘培! |
This is gonna be fun. | 一定很有趣 |
I want to die! | 殺了我吧! |
How did this happen? | 怎麼會這樣?! |
-You are the worst baker in the world! -I hate you! | -妳烘培超爛! -我討厭你! |
I am gonna learn Chinese. | 我要學中文 |
“Ni Hao Ma?” | 「妮豪嗎?」 |
-Ni Hao Ma? -What the fuck did you just say? | -妮豪嗎? -你剛說沙小? |
Sorry, I…I got get this going here. | 抱歉 等我一下 |
PICK UP THE DIME! | 快給我撿起來! |
-I am gonna learn to paint. -I am gonna read more. | -我要學畫畫 -我要看很多書 |
Oh what the hell? | 也太多了吧?! |
-“You are a wizard, Harry.” -“No way.”(Mimicking the movie lines.) | -「哈利,你是個巫師」 -「什麼? 這一定是搞錯了」(模仿電影對話內容) |
Wes, is it done yet? | 韋斯 畫好沒? |
I think so. | 差不多了 |
Great. I can’t wait to see it. | 太好了 我好想看 |
I love it! Oh my gosh, it’s amazing!! | 畫的真棒! 我的天啊 畫的超讚!! |
Thank you sooo much, you are the best. | 穴穴韋斯~ 你最棒了♥ |
-Five cheekyburger…haha -Oh my god… | -5個起輸漢堡…哈哈 -天啊… |
Alright, alright…You know what, I am gonna… | 站好 拜託…誰來救救我 |
My dog…my doggie is dead… | 我的狗…我的小狗兒死掉了… |
I don’t know! I don’t know! What…I said…uh… | 我…!我…!呃…我說… |
It’s page 53, right there. | 53頁 看到沒? |
Say with me. | 和我說一次 |
-ni –ni…ni | -你 -你 |
-hao -hao | -好 -好 |
-ma? -ma? | -嗎? -嗎? |
-Here you go. -Perfect. | -這樣就對了 -說得真標準 |
Thank you, guys. | 謝謝啦 |
No problem, man. | 不客氣 |
-I love albino Chinese people. -Me, too. | -我喜歡偽西方人 -我也是 |
Just leave the dime! Man. | 不要撿了!!! 你很煩耶!!! |
I am sorry, I am sorry. | 抱歉 對不起 |
Leave it for what? Another stranger to come by and get it? | 幹嘛不撿? 難道要送給別人? |
Take your time. | 是 請慢慢來 |
Michael, I am trying, I don’t have many nails. Will you help me out? | 麥可 我很努力了 沒指甲又不是我的錯 幫一下好嗎? |
You’re more patient. Just eight minutes on the meter. | 你還真有耐心 新年才過了8分鐘 |
Oh, what the hell, Harry? | 哈利! 搞什麼? |
Oh hell, no. Oh hell NO. | 偶的天啊 不會吧…?! |
Alright, you got it? | 好了 畫得像嗎? |
-You’re the next Fiago. -Thank you so… | -你簡直潛力無窮啊 -謝啦… |
-Let’s do another one. -Yeah? | -再畫一張吧? -真的嗎? |
-Yeah. -I’d love that. | -對呀 -太棒了 |
-Let’s do it. -Okay. | -來吧 -好! |
新的一年開始,當然會有許多想達成的新年願望啦,但不知道各位的惰性跟編輯是不是一樣,總會在年尾時才驚覺:「完了,早就把原本的計畫拋到腦後…」
像是原本立志要吃的健康無負擔,就會變成以下情況…
I am gonna eat healthy. Flaccid…what the…我要吃健康食品。低脂?這什麼鬼阿?
Flaccid:鬆弛、不結實的
I am gonna study more. 我要認真讀書 Let’s do this! 來吧!
I am gonna be more patient. 我要更有耐心 Oh look, a dime! 看! 一毛錢耶
My lucky day. 我好幸運喔Yeah, but you know, I was reading a Sinoki, Thomas cars, right? The ones that drive themselves…噢對 我那天看了湯姆的車 他們說要自己開車去…
Gosh, this little thing is…a stinker. 喔還真難撿
Dime:一角硬幣
Stinker:討厭的事
We’re gonna learn how to bake! This is gonna be fun. 我們要學烘培! 一定很有趣
I want to die! 殺了我吧!
Bake:烘培
I am gonna learn Chinese. “Ni Hao Ma?” 我要學中文 「妮豪嗎?」 -Ni Hao Ma? -What the fuck did you just say? -妮豪嗎? -你剛說沙小?
Just leave the dime! Man. 不要撿了!!! 你很煩耶!!! I am sorry, I am sorry. 抱歉 對不起
Take your time. 是 請慢慢來Michael, I am trying, I don’t have many nails. Will you help me out? 麥可 我很努力了 沒指甲又不是我的錯 幫一下好嗎?
Take your time:慢慢來
Nail:指甲
You’re more patient. Just eight minutes on the meter. 你還真有耐心 新年才過了8分鐘
Patient:耐心
You’re the next Fiago. -Thank you so…你簡直潛力無窮啊 -謝啦-Let’s do another one. -Yeah? -再畫一張吧? -真的嗎?
看完以上對話後,各位也對今年的新願望更有信心一點吧,從現在起朝著希望前進一點都不晚,希望到年尾時大家都能達成自己的目標喔。